Tuesday: The whole of that school day was spent moving from class to class not really learning anything or getting anything done but just floating around form place to place. That’s only because it’s so close to Christmas that all the teachers are done teaching and are now on survival mode till Christmas break. Lunch time was the best time; I broke my record of being swered at and went a whole day with out on colorful aimed in my direction. Yippee! We had our final band practice before our big day. We had tow hours of singing and playing instruments, trying to get the final details ironed out. In the end it all summed up very nicely and it was really sounding good. After that was over I went straight home and did my home work. I was up till
Monday: Excited!!!!! Very, very excited!! It’s just getting so close to Christmas, that think of all the things makes me giddy!! And then getting to move my room was such a relief! I’m actually not even cold when I get out of bed! I can sit on the floor and not bump in to anything. It was really nice to move. I feel much more comfortable in my new room. So all of that made me feel like the whole day was going really fast and super slow at the same time, very confusing but that’s what I felt.
Sunday: Good things come to those who wait!! It’s true oh so true, good things come to those who wait. I waited and now I have a really amazing thing! Try it, it works. 🙂
This week I read Calvin and Hobbs just relax. We all know what happens in these stories; Calvin and his pet tiger Hobbs get in huge trouble by doing really little kid-ish things. Well I really love these stories. They remind me of my life in Toledo. We used to do things like what Calvin does with his tiger. Things like play tricks on our baby sitters, drop water balloons on people coming got our house form the tree over the drive way, Oh and then getting lost in the forest behind our house. I so can relate to these stories. Like in one comic strip Calvin and Hobbs are sitting in a tree during summer vacation, doing nothing. Calvin pipes up “You know people run around all their lives, all they do is work and work and work. The only things that they specialize in are doctorates and courses of collage! Why can’t the whole word just specialize in what we do! And do nothing!”. That’s what our life was like in Toledo. We had to do school but that was a byproduct it wasn’t our first thought it was our last we specialized in doing nothing. That’s what I love about Calvin and Hobbs I can relate.
Monday: School flew by!! It’s getting so close to Christmas that I find it hard to concentrate and do my work. So I was in a rush on Monday to finish all the things that I’d been putting off. After a really fast day in school I RAN home, like really ran, and started my home work. I did that till 11:00 pm and then I fell in to bed. I did get it all done thought and I handed it all in on time. Whew!!!
- Sunday: Very tired!! I was happy that I got to move my room! I felt like I’d been settling for second best for such a long time and I finally got something really great! And it really is great I love my new room and I finally have space to spread out and relax! I’m also not sleeping on the porch either, that’s a plus.
- Saturday: When you have a situation that you aren’t enjoying try your best to relax and glide through it. It’s like standing on ice. When you’re walking over ice that’s thin and you stand up your wait will crack it, but if you lie down and spread your weight out it will support you. Same in a stick situation that is a wee bit awkward. Just lay low and let it blow over. The awkward situation? That boy I was dealing with, I just have to lay low and let it blow over.
- Sunday: Got up fairly early for a Sunday morning. We had to go to church without Mom because Bentley was sick. Dad made us sit through serves instead of going to youth group because he wanted us to hear it >< it was a little bit boring but the message was good. Anny has exams all this week so she had to study Sunday and couldn’t baby sit, so I did it on my own. I got through with that at like 4:30 and came home. Oh and then I moved my whole room to my little brothers room because I need the space, so Bentley is now in my old room and I have his. After that ordeal was over I settled down to finish my thesis paper and science home work and study for my Korean test on Wednesday. So I ended up staying up till like 12:00pm finishing it. Very long day.
- Saturday: I was very happy with the Christmas bazaar it was a huge success. I enjoyed working there and it was a good time to just spending with friends. But I did get stuck with that boy who is crazy about me and that was annoying!!
- A book can be your escape from reality, it can be that thing that absorbs the stress and care you feel and it will allow you to live another life. Sometimes though people need you to be on earth, they need you out of the clouds and back in the real world and it’s a good idea to come out of it when they need you or you might get in to trouble.
- Saturday: The Christmas Bazaar!! That’s what happened yesterday. I was put to work right away at the Cookie station. It was really long and boring sitting watching people frosting cookies. It did raise a lot of money though we sold ever one of them. After I finished there I moved to my Dads Home Rooms station, where they had a game set up. It was a good game we had targets that the kids shot at with bean-bags and then however many points they earned they could spend at our prize table. It raised a lot of money. I went home fairly soon after it was over and sat down to finish home work that my teachers had given me for the week end. I finished that at like 10:42pm and went straight to bed. Sleep was very much needed.
- Friday: I wasn’t all that down about losing to ICS-P, we played our best so like I’m happy with that. Plus how could you be down after getting those books! I was so excited to read them and of course I started right away, but that got cut short by the statement “Stop reading and get your head in the game! If you’re not focused you’re going to lose!” That totally rained in my parade, like come on people! Leave me to my dream world, you can have your real one. Not really I can survive the real world with great enjoyment, but I live the lives of the books to such reality that I hate to step out of one.
- Thursday: If you love to be a little bit melancholy like me then when dwelling on the past don’t let it take over completely otherwise you can lose track of reality in your immense sorrows and be miserable. It’s really easy to do when you can’t live without a little tragedy.
- Friday: We had a game against ICS-P and they play hard!!! They weren’t like super good we just didn’t get in to it very much in the first half. The second half we fought a lot more for it. I got four fouls in the second half only, but I’m proud to say that no one got a basket while I was out there! Oh we had the book fair and I got two new books. Jane Eyre and, The Adventures Of Sherlock Homes. I immediately started to read Jane Eyre, and that is why My Coach was so bugged with me. I wasn’t really paying attention.
- Thursday: I felt lonely, I missed my home. The Christmases that had gone past in the US had come back to me in one big flood. I remembered the house, and the decorations running up the stairs and the Christmas tree standing in the living room. It was beautiful and I loved it so much. But its gone nine years of my life in happiness and bliss was gone forever. That was the feeling of that evening, I felt like my whole world was just falling down.
- Wednesday: If you hate something enough to avoid it you might not want to stick with it. It does can turn in to a big drag that affects the rest of your life and you can’t enjoy any of the other things in life.
- Thursday: That was not such a great day. We had the huge concert and all in the evening and that was really hard emotionally! I was really feeling the strain of the whole Christmas season, loved ones not being here to celebrate it and all, very deeply. I almost burst in to tears at least twice, but no one knew I hid it well. The concert it’s self went very well, the choir sang beautifully and that song Carol of the bells was just amazing like I was so worried about it but it turned out great. The band did extremely well, I’m so proud of Amy sitting up there with her flute trying her best to look like she knows what’s going on. She’s like fourth chair or something. So it spared here the embarrassment of having to sit right in front. They played… Oh shoot I can’t remember. Anyone who reads this please don’t tell Amy :). It ended with a big carol sing with everyone and My family and I retired to our house to celebrate my Mom’s birthday. Pleasant events but painful and happy memories to go with them.
- Wednesday: I was SO happy to have won (and get that basket but that’s just between you and me). It was nice to glide in to the success of the team and be part of it. It was a great learning experience for me though, and I think I’ve gotten better in doing it. I still really hate basketball but I think I’ll live though it and sticking it out is a good idea. I’ll never regret it (thought I doubt I’ll ever play again).
- Tuesday: If I don’t get started on something right away I never get it done so my lesson way work and then play! Never put of the work because you will forget and not get it done.